eterans will tell you to poe currency simply

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

eterans will tell you to poe currency simply

Rskingdom

Veterans will tell you to poe currency simply wing it the first time, but I'm not fond of this notion of investing 20 hours to a rickety-shit build simply to need to undo those mistakes later. But looking at various construct guides, they're frequently indulged in lingo which can be impossible to interpret. Here's an excerpt from a popular build I found on Google.

"THIS BUILD IS MADE FOR BOSSING, NOT VSPARK SPEED MAPPING, SO KEEP THAT IN MIND."

General guides aimed directly at beginners can be a huge assistance, but even people feel a bit overpowering. Following is an excellent guide by Zizaran that clocks in at a whopping 43 minutes. But surely there must be a quick set of tips for new Path of Exile gamers who simply want to kill monsters and not spend hours exploring? There's. Sort of.

One of the great things about Fall of Oriath's launching (which attracts Path of Exile up to version 3.0) is that sweeping balance changes and new abilities means the whole metaPOE game has been thrown out. The community has created a great deal of new builds to play. Even though there's still some jargon to understand, Engineering Eternity solves one of the largest problems with many manuals I browse by walking you through the leveling procedure. Instead of buy poe chaos orbs just showing you what the build will look like at the endPOE match, he breaks down the guide to major leveling landmarks, giving you more smaller, more digestible aims to work toward.