Youth Randy Gregory Jersey

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Youth Randy Gregory Jersey

linchao
FRISCO Byron Jones Jersey Stitched , Texas (AP) — The Cowboys aren’t picking up a team option on the final year of Terrance Williams‘ contract, making the receiver an unrestricted free agent after he spent his first six NFL seasons in Dallas.The move will create $2.25 million in salary cap space. Williams had just two catches for 18 yards in a season spent mostly on injured reserve because of complications following offseason surgery for a broken right foot. He also served a three-game suspension for violating the NFL’s substance-abuse policy.The 29-year-old Williams had career highs of eight touchdown catches in 2014 and 840 yards receiving in 2015. He was the No. 2 receiver behind Dez Bryant most of his career with the Cowboys.Williams probably would have had a limited role this year after Dallas traded a first-round pick for Amari Cooper during the 2018 season and rookie Michael Gallup showed progress. Raiders General Manager Reggie McKenzie says the decision to trade wide receiver Amari Cooper came because the Cowboys made them an offer they couldn’t refuse.McKenzie said a first-round draft pick is so valuable in today’s NFL that the Raiders had to do it.鈥淲e made a trade today to the Dallas Cowboys. It鈥檚 a trade that we feel it was an opportunity that I couldn鈥檛 pass on to get a first-round pick. In this business here, I thought that was invaluable for me. It was something I felt like I had to do Youth Randy Gregory Jersey ,” McKenzie said, via Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.鈥廇lthough Raiders head coach Jon Gruden and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones are the final decision-makers on the respective teams, McKenzie said he handled the deal with Cowboys executive Stephen Jones Randy Gregory Jersey Stitched , Jerry’s son.鈥淗e wanted the player, and he gave me the pick. That鈥檚 what it came down to,” McKenzie said.The Raiders now have three first-round draft picks in 2019: Their own Youth Ibraheim Campbell Jersey , the Cowboys’ pick, and the Bears’ pick from the Khalil Mack trade. The Raiders also have two first-round picks in 2020, their own and the Bears’ pick. Time will tell if Gruden and McKenzie use those picks wisely.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.