OSRS gold I wonder if I actually enjoyed

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OSRS gold I wonder if I actually enjoyed

bestrsgoldfast
That is funny, I got into Destiny 2 and there's a staggering amount of stuff to do today. New game modes, a huge triumph system, names to go for, 7 Raids/Raid lairs etc and so forth, but most significantly the moment to moment gameplay is much more engaging than OSRS gold I wonder if I actually enjoyed playing RS3.This is the motivation behind the greatest club. It averts runescape players when the runescape game goes down a course they do not like. They locked in to the year, so why should put any effort?

The few times we've got content this year, more often than not it had been a inane title mill, pet cultivation, or any absurd thing which should happen to be retroactive like the drop logs. Jagex does appear to know the majority of the RS3 crowd is all maxed or close to it, so just keep tossing this endgame grind crap to the heap and call it good. But why bother if they can just force all to devote tens of thousands of hours redoing the old content, making content?

Then there's this push to carry abilities to 120, which is good in theory, but needless to say they completely ignore the skills that need it the most and chooses for a few that needed it least. And they continue to ignore one of the glaring issues the XP leaps towards the end, using 120s. But like above, a big inane grind is just the kind of time consumption/lower campaign content they are looking for.

U should play among the Buy Runescape gold MMOs that are generics out there. (I despise these wow style mmos where u dont have to grind whatsoever ). Every mmorpg hard challenge would be to keep most of the old material living while adding new contents which doesnt ruin the old ones (WOW formula, wich is used for 99 percent of their mmos on the market today ).Imo each mmorpg have 4 pillars.