I would NEVER go back to WoW Classic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I would NEVER go back to WoW Classic

MMOexpshop
I think the issue together telling us we did not actually want it was just a lack of insight. But after it became evident that there was a need than they thoughtthey chose to go for it. I am not attempting to defend Activision/Blizzard here to buy wow classic gold. However, I think they deserve credit where it's due. They have been in constant communication with the neighborhood and making changes based on the total response to the evolution procedure. They have been really compromising on a lot of contentious ideas also. I honestly feel this has been treated more with passion than profit in mind.Which is why this will be a bigger deal than most people think. Get ready people, the planet is all about to find out what the hype was all about and what countless other businesses tried to replicate and neglected.

I know this is wanted by that the nostalgia crowd. And I think that it's going to be big for possibly a couple of years. But it is going to get boring and people will chase after the greatest and latest games exactly the same as they've. I expect to visit when the amounts die down, the server to close. And I am calling it today that people will harras Blizzard to make articles for classic when the boredom gets real.WoW Classic will not be the exact same experience. Most players will know where to get what and know precisely what to wear. It won't be the same sense of being this complete nobody trying to work out how it functions, locating your first fellow players and getting to know them. Back then it meant a lot more to me personally as well. But now we have done everything. We'll go back for that crit of nostalgia, then bugger off. I can not imagine people would want to experience the entire painstaking procedure for dividing molten core and every one of the dungeons. Been there, done that. All of that.

I went back after vowing years back I would NEVER go back to WoW Classic. Cataclysm. Seeing Auberdine ruined. Seeing Barrens. No. It was like losing another home. And at the moment, I was still trying to cope with being displaced awhile. I mean, losing your actual home is catastrophic. (I am still not over it.) Teldrassil was my home. It was reliable. I knew the tree could always be there and Blizzard gave the finger to me. I will NOT play with with BfA. But I will play Classic. I just leveled up to 80. I'm tooling about in Terokkar and LOVING IT! I am only working to get when Classic drops.

Classic WoW Classic will have support. The top mods to smooth out the adventure will be accessible, teams and rivalries will in pvp will be mythical with classic wow gold. Youtubers covering will return in force, new players will come for the very first time. Hunters, priests, druids, shamans and perhaps warriors will be pleased. Maraudon will be amazing again Alterac Valley will be similar to a genuine warfare again 40 man raids will sense epic again. The fact that you're able to make them distinct one second but almost be both in the same time the next is extremely striking. When it's just nicely edited or you can really change between them that quick it amazes me.