Emmanuel Ogbah Jerseys 2019

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Emmanuel Ogbah Jerseys 2019

linchao
CLEVELAND (AP) — Carlos Hyde will never top his 28th birthday.The running back scored two touchdowns Cheap Christian Kirksey Youth Jersey , his girlfriend gave birth to a son — either during or a little after the game — and the Browns got their first win since 2016, beating the New York Jets 21-17 on Thursday night.Hyde was late arriving for pregame warmups because his girlfriend had gone into labor. He kept his phone with him while stretching on the field before kickoff, then delivered for the Browns, scoring on short runs and rushing for 98 yards on 23 carries as Cleveland won for the first time in 635 days.On Friday morning, Hyde tweeted “8 pounds 11 ounces #CarlosJR #Blessed.” Hyde signed with Cleveland as a free agent in March.“I am kind of glad that it worked out the way it did because he finished the game Orange Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey , ran extremely hard and made some tough runs,” Brown coach Hue Jackson said. For the first time, Baker Mayfield will get to throw to Odell Beckham in a game. The Browns quarterback can’t wait.“I always pride myself on being an accurate guy, but knowing that’s kind of a security blanket if I do make a mistake, he’s going to make it right Emmanuel Ogbah Jerseys 2019 , and just knowing what he’s going to do to affect the defense, just knowing that I have that threat at all times is great,’’ Mayfield said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the .Beckham, whom the Browns acquired in an offseason trade Cleveland Browns Briean Boddy-Calhoun Jersey , missed all four preseason games with a hip injury. Beckham’s lack of game reps doesn’t matter, Mayfield said.“I didn’t take a rep with Jarvis [Landry] in preseason last year, so it’s probably overblown,’’ Mayfield said. “I think he’s excited to get back to football. He’s feeling healthy and ready to go. I’d say just talking to him and knowing who he is, he’s very excited to get on the field with a fresh start. He’s ready to do it for himself.”
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.